Roadmap to earn the CRMA Charter
The CRMA program comprises two examinations, namely, Part 1 of the CIA exam, and a separate CRMA exam covering governance, assurance and consulting roles for internal auditors, and principles of risk management assurance. The CRMA exam is currently offered in English only.
Why do CRMA
- Gain the ability to give assurance on fundamental business processes in governance and risk management.
- Gain the ability to educate the audit committee and management on risk and risk management concepts.
- Control self-assessment and provide quality assurance.
1. Focus on strategic organizational risks.
2. Add value to an organization as a trusted advisor.
3. Increase your earning potential by up to 51 percent*.
On-demand electronic certificates are available 24/7 in PDF format for individuals maintaining an active status. Printed certificates may be ordered at a fee. Additionally, you can choose to opt into the IIA Certification Registry and maintain it by reporting Continuing Profession Education (CPE) to ensure your credentials remain active. Inactive certifications will be excluded from the Registry.
|Exam Registration Fee: