Roadmap to earn the CFSA Charter
The exam structure for the CFSA course is as follows:
80% of the exam covers the four domains of financial services auditing, auditing financial services products, auditing financial services processes, and the regulatory environment. The remaining 20% covers the candidate's selected discipline, whether insurance, banking, or securities.
Why do CFSA
As a financial services audit professional aspiring to advance within the field and prove the depth of your knowledge within financial services, this course is for you.
The CFSA credential serves as evidence of the skills required to practice in thrift/savings and loan organizations, banking institutions, insurance companies, credit unions, commodity and security services, investment and holding companies, credit agencies, and other related financial services organizations.
Applications for the CFSA program closed on 31 December 2018. If you were approved for the program before the 13th of August 2018, you have up to four years to complete the program. If you were approved for the program after the 13th of August 2018, you have two years to complete the program. Candidates who have already been approved for the program will be allowed to take the examination for certification by the 31st of December 2020.
Specialty Exam Registration Fee: