Go Back

The CFSA is designed for internal audit professionals who work in loan organizations, credit unions, banking institutions, and similar fields.

The CFSA designation is ideal for those who possess financial knowledge and aspire to grow within the competitive field of financial services auditing.

Read More

Total certified CFSA internal auditors by region:


​Asia Pacific


Central/South America​


Middle East

No Country*

North America​

Grand Total: 7131
*No country refers to individuals who did not specify a country of residence on their profile.
Eligibility Requirements

Eligibility Requirements

Candidates for the CFSA certification must meet eligibility requirements for character reference, education, work experience, and personal identification. Before application approval, all documentation (including character reference, identification and proof of education) must be received and approved by the IIA's Certification staff.

Exam Syllabus

The CFSA exam comprises 115 multiple-choice questions and is to be completed within two hours and fifty-five minutes.

80% of the exam covers the four domains of Financial Services Auditing, Auditing Financial Services Products, Auditing Financial Service Processes, and The Regulatory Environment. The remaining 20% relates to the candidates' chosen discipline. CFSA candidates can choose any one of the three disciplines when undertaking the CFSA exam, but may not choose more than one discipline.

Individual Disciplines for the CFSA Exam:
Banking: Products, Processes, and the Regulatory Environment
(20% — Proficiency Level)
Insurance: Products, Processes, and the Regulatory Environment
(20% — Proficiency Level)
Securities: Products, Processes, and the Regulatory Environment
(20% — Proficiency Level)


Register to become a member of the IIA Saudi Arabia.

Request a Call Back or Download our Brochure

Request a call-back from us or download our brochure for the information you may require.

Request a Call Back Download Brochure