A professional credential in internal auditing is fundamental to setting yourself apart from others within the profession
Adding credibility and respect, increases earning potential and advancement, sharpens your proficiencies and skill set.Read More
Certified Internal Auditor Designations
Languages in Which the CIA Exam Is Available
Eligibility requirements for the internal audit practitioner are listed below:
A valid ID photo
A character reference
The completion of application for the Internal Audit Practitioner program
As of 2 November 2020, the IIA will be launching a new Internal Audit Practitioner program and exam to better meet the continuous professional development requirements of students, as well as new/rotational internal auditors.
Unlike the current IA practitioner program which requires the successful completion of the CIA Part 1 exam, the new program will consist of its own exam which consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Students who successfully pass the new exam and want to progress to the CIA program will need to complete all three parts of the CIA program.
The IA Practitioner exam consists of 5 domains, namely:
1. Internal Audit Attributes (IIA Standard 1000, 1100, 1200): 20%
2. Nature of Work (IIA Standard 2100): 20%
3. Engagement Planning (IIA Standard 2200): 23%
4. Engagement Work (IIA Standard 2300): 25%
5. Engagement Communication (IIA Standard 2400): 12%
Join IIA KSA
Register to become a member of the IIA Saudi Arabia.
- Members: $115 → $50
- Non-members: $230 → $100 Registration:
- Members: $280 → $150 introductory price in
the first year
- Non-members: $395 → $250 introductory price in
the first year